Tagline- Uniting the Generations.
Synopsis- The Gospel is the foundation of the Ultimate worship experience showcasing guest pastors and Christian performances from some of the most amazing talents on fire for The Lord. Each week we will bring forth scriptures from the bible to learn how to live a purpose filled life. The Gospel is here for all to engage, so join us as we unite the body of Christ and learn the word of God. The Gospel, Uniting the Generations.
LaTasha Colander-Clark- As an Olympic Gold medalist and a child of God it is my mission to deliver, not only on the track but also in my everyday life. I want to deliver people to God by way of a new show entitled
“The Gospel.” The Gospel puts a new spin on your everyday Bible study group. This show will bring new innovative ways of learning and studying the Bible as we will have guest and performances.
DECLARATION OF FAITH
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.